[KPOP] ZION T. - 'EAT' [May 2015]

 "Eat" is a song that could ease and console those who are looking for comfort, because they are having a hard day. Zion.T expressed his hopes for people to find happiness in the small things, like having chocolate or apples in the morning, and get the strength to carry on throughout the day."


Finals drilled me to my bones, and when I get back to the dorm, I always felt tired and out of sync, but here's Zion T. with an awesome and warm music video. :D

I haven't listened to Zion T.'s other songs before, but I knew he had a collaboration with G-Dragon from the BigBang leader's "Coup d'etat" album. But listening to this song made me happy. He really consoled me from my worries and stress in school.

Since I'm far away from family members and my friends and I are too busy to hang out often, I always find my self facing gloomy days... my roommate just doesn't help me get a brighter day and I'm hoping I'll be able to change rooms sooner.

But listening to this song for the first time, and meeting Zion T.'s chill hiphop-rnb musical style, I couldn't help but smile. And I slept peacefully somehow, even missing my 7am class in org chem. :D hehe

Thanks Zion T. :)




Also this wonderful song "Click Me" by Zion T. ft. Dok2





For more info:
http://www.koreaboo.com/video/zion-t-will-sooth-new-single-eat/

Mga Komento

Kilalang Mga Post