[KPOP] Kim Sung Kyu - "27" Album [May 2015]

Kim Sung Kyu's "27" Album - New Kpop Music Yey!



I got to listen to "Kontrol" and "The Answer (너여야만 해)" MVs from the woollim entertainment youtube channel by INFINITE's Kim Sung Kyu. Both tracks were from his latest album, "27".

WONDERFUL.

I really liked the two songs after listening to them for the first time. "Kontrol" was just refreshing, and by that I meant the MV features a colorful array of scenes until the middle where it shifts into a sad part (from my viewpoint). 

The lyrics fit into these scenes and overall the MV is just so wonderful. "The Answer" on the other hand, features Kim Sung Kyu's vocals, and I kept replaying the song over and over.

His voice is just so nice to listen to, (especially when I was doing some problem sets in my chemistry class, haha :P) and my friend also loved these songs.

We would definitely listen to his songs from his new album. (Hurray for Kpop fangirls :D !!!)



For more infos about his "27" album:



Mga Komento

Kilalang Mga Post