[MANGA] SAKAMOTO DESU GA?

What will you do if bullies removed your desk?



Sit by the window like a badass.





From MangaHelpers:
First-year high-school student Sakamoto isn't just cool, he's the coolest! Almost immediately after starting school, he began attracting everyone's attention. The girls love him, and most of the boys resent him. There's even a boy in the class who works as a model, but who is constantly upstaged by Sakamoto! No matter what tricks the other boys try to play on him, Sakamoto always manages to foil them with ease and grace. Though Sakamoto may seem cool and aloof, he helps others when asked, such as in the case of the boy in his class who was being constantly bullied. No matter what difficulties Sakamoto encounters, he moves through his high-school life with confidence and class! [tethysdust]
In volume 1 is included the one-shot: Katahaba Hiroshi.


Whatever they do to Sakamoto, he's always prepared. I was randomly going through some manga and anime that I've missed due to the hectic and painful journey in school when I found out about this manga that was posted in my news feed.

Having been busy coping up with school, the only source of entertainment for me were Kpop MVs and shoujo manga that I've been reading from the recommendation of my friend.

So after discovering about this manga, I'm now trying the comdey genre as a breather from all those kilig to the bones scenes in shoujo anime/manga. I've read some comedy-genre manga before, namely Saint Onii-san, Gintama, and Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun (with the latter literally making me burst out in fits of laughter and people thinking I'm crazy) etc. But Sakamoto desu ga? seems like an interesting manga.

The first few pages shows some scenes of Sakamoto being a guy prepared for any circumstances he's in. Girls swoon over him, and guys view him as a tough-to-beat enemy.

I haven't finished this manga yet, much less start reading its first chapter, but since it showed some potential from the funny scenes I've seen from googling the manga it deserves a post.

I'm going to read this tonight... (but damn I have an exam in two days and need to study my calculus).

priorities... sighs...

Mga Komento

Kilalang Mga Post